Sunday, October 24, 2010

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging Script

*Georgia Nicholson in an Olive Costume*

Georgia: For the zillionth time, Dad, I'm an adult. You don't have to stalk me.
Georgia's Dad: Georgia, I said I'm dropping you off.
                        : Now, just take off that shell and get in the car.

Georgia: Dad, my costume is the business. I don't want it to get crushed.

Georgia's Dad: You look fantastic, love.
                        : I just don't want you walking around the streets on your own.

Georgia: Do you have any idea how long it took to get this right?
             : I have to make an entrance.

Georgia's Dad: What's that?
                        : And what are you supposed to be? An obese leprechaun?
Georgia: Anyone can see I'm a stuffed olive.
             : Stuffed is right.


Georgia: What happened to you, Ellen?
             : You were supposed to come as a cocktail sausage.

Ellen: Well, my mum said no, her being a vegetarian and all.

Georgia: Jas? Cheese and pineapple stick?

Jas: Well, the cheese made me look fat and yellow washes me out.
     : I didn't know how to be a vol au vent.

Georgia: But we said we'd all go as hors d'oeuvres to be original.
             : It was supposed to be a laugh.

Jas: But boys don't like girls for funniness.

to be continue...






No comments:

Post a Comment